Well it has been forever since i updated this thing, but we haven't been up to anything exciting enough to warrant a report. Chad's still really busy trying to finish up his parents house and he is framing a cabin in Waterton as well so he's putting in a lot of long days.
Morgan and I don't do much but hang out at home. Here are a few pics i've taken lately so you can see how he's growing.
He is getting good at walking with this toy. He thinks it's pretty funny.
He's cute in the tub shot. We've been waiting for an update.
ReplyDeleteFirst, I think it's hilarious that your closest neighbors are waiting for an update (hee hee). Really though, Morgan is so adorable. I just love his grin. He looks so much like Chad in the top picture! And he's moving around. I can hardly believe those little ones will be walking when I get to see them again. Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteYay, I've been waiting for more pictures. What a little cutie you have! He is adorable.
ReplyDeleteWow, he is getting so big! And he is so adorable. Bring him to NY sometime and he can play with Bridget while you and Chad see the sights.
ReplyDelete