Monday, December 13, 2010

Crawling

Morgan's getting really good at crawling and Chad wanted me to put this on the blog:


Speaking of Chad, this is now the thing Morgan always has to go for in the kitchen..I think he sees someone drinking it too much cause he pulls them all out of the box and sucks on them. 


He just started pulling himself up on stuff this past week and i'll just say pop boxes are not very sturdy!! 
So much for my makeshift room barrier, it falls way too easy with this guy standing up against it. 


Another post all about Morgan, sorry everyone, but he's about the only exciting thing in our lives to share about these days..

5 comments:

  1. Maybe you can train him to get Pepsi's for you Chad. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee. Madison used to come running for the kitchen when she heard a pop can being opened. Wait, that hasn't changed....Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the posts about Morgan because he is so darn cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He really is cute, guys....so hard for me to believe he is 1/2 CHAD, though.....ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tffy I just discovered your blog!!!! It has been WAY too long. Morgan is getting so big I can't believe it. LOVE all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete