Well, I have joined the world of blogging. I thought i should be sharing some pics for my family to keep up with what's going on in our life, since I am so bad at calling people!
This past weekend we went to Fairmont with Chad's family. We spent most of our time in the pools relaxing.
Morgan did awesome in the water! It was only the second time we have taken him swimming and he liked it a lot better the second time around!
We were there for halloween, this is what Morgan wore..
It glows in the dark too! It was pretty sweet!
Here are just a couple pics of our little guy. As you can tell we are pretty big fans of this cutie, so this blog will probably be mostly pictures of him!
Here's his thinking face, I put this on for Steve cause i know he would really appreciate it!
Here he is in his sweet shades Chad bought him! (Of course they are Camo!!) He loves buying Morgan stuff! We always have to go to the toy section now cause Chad has an excuse to buy all the toys HE wants. Too bad Morgan is a bit too little still. We have a lot of toys waiting for future Christmases and birthdays!
Yay, I'm so excited for your blog. I was wondering just this morning why you hadn't started one yet! Where did you find the sunglasses? We've been looking, but can never find any small enough.
ReplyDeleteHey Tiff. It's great to see pictures of your family too. Mom
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun! I just the thinking pose, as well as the curled lip above. I am so glad to have this way to keep connected with you guys, and watch Morgan grow up! The number of times I think of everyone far outweighs the numbe of time I actually pick up a phone and call (who has time?) but a blog I can look at anytime, night or day - and make comments! Looks like life is good. Glad to see it! jen
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute, Just like all of the Scott grandkids. Love to see pictures of them, and see what they're up to. Love you all, Dad.
ReplyDeleteHey! It's about time! Morgan looks a little bit like Spenny in that second picture. He's still cute as ever!
ReplyDeleteYay I'm so excited you started a blog! Morgan is adorable!
ReplyDeleteEm, we got the sunglasses at Please Mum.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictuer in the costume! I agree with Jen, it's so fun to get a quick update and a look at everyone whenever I want to.
ReplyDelete